Be a Supporter!

Chris-AldinChris-Aldin

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 21 Fans

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Very entertaining.

Like someone said before me, Wall-E's actual characteristics from the movie were clear in this one. I also liked the music, it suit the movie quite well. I did find, however, that the camera work could have been better. As a first attempt at stop motion it was well done but the camera was shaky. From picture to picture it moved slightly.

Overall it was still very entertaining, and with some better camera work, I think you can make even more entertaining submissions. Keep it up.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Another great left 4 dead parody.

Between this one and left 4 speed, everything annoying/funny has been covered. Its really hard to say which one was better in my opinion, both are hilarious. This one definitely focussed on everything wrong with the AI instead of human players. I loved the voices and the sound effects you used from the game worked nicely. Very well done, you should make more parodies in the future.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Hilarious and exactly right!

Very nicely done. You captured that whole "what are the chances" thing for sure. The parts i can most relate to are the idiot teamate shooting a car with an alarm or the idiot teammate shooting the witch just to be funny. Im surprised you didnt include any "zoey is the only girl" jokes that ive heard before.

Overall, funny animation, and funny voices. You definitely nailed the Left 4 Dead experience!

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Very Clever.

What can I say that was awesome. Very innovative, and it must have been a bit of a pain to program something thing into each level. Though I did have fun playing through the game I did notice that the last few stages were almost repetitions of previous ones. That is my only criticism in an otherwise amazing game.

Dino Run Dino Run

Surprisingly good.

As soon as i saw the menus i was pleasantly surprised with the colour and how everything just looked so good in pixels. First time through i didnt exactly know what to expect, for example i didnt know there was going to be mass destruction following me. By the second time i read all the controls and it became that much better.

Starballz Starballz

Not bad at all!

So it was a fun game, simple, easy to get into but the first few levels are pretty easy
The animation and the graphics in general were good, but nothing too special. It was also pretty original. But overall something was just missing. It really wasnt very exciting but wus fun anyway.

I was made for lovin' you I was made for lovin' you

Pretty sweet cover.

This cover definitely has a different style than the original song. That said, this is actually a really good cover. Im no music expert or anything but if there was something you could have done differently in the song, it would be to make it simpler, meaning a little less music/other noises in the background.

Still, its a great cover that deserves nothing less than a 5/5.

GlueR responds:

Well, thank you!!! I do tend to do big instrumentations, so no surprises there... Other than that, I'm really glad you liked this one, as it did take a lot of effort to be made! Cheers!

Teh litterbox has phailed Teh litterbox has phailed

Wow, pretty cool.

I thought that was pretty sweet actually, kinda weird with all the cats though. I especially enjoyed the riff starting at 44 seconds, quite epic.

Nicely done, keep it up.

cat-bastards responds:

Epicness is totally cat-bastards style! >:(

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Good job, brings back some memories.

This was certainly well done in all aspects. I remember playing the original game for the Nintendo 64, and this remix definitely brings back some of the good memories i has for that game.

On top of that it was just flat out well done. Theres lots going on, its very clear and its also easy to listen too. Naturally the originality cant be as high as the other things because it is based off another song.

Well good work, keep them coming.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot, glad you liked it!