Be a Supporter!

Main Movies Games Favorites Reviews Stats 21 Fans

All 1,279 flash Reviews

This is the Only Level This is the Only Level

Very Clever.

What can I say that was awesome. Very innovative, and it must have been a bit of a pain to program something thing into each level. Though I did have fun playing through the game I did notice that the last few stages were almost repetitions of previous ones. That is my only criticism in an otherwise amazing game.

WALL-E & R.O.B. WALL-E & R.O.B.

Very entertaining.

Like someone said before me, Wall-E's actual characteristics from the movie were clear in this one. I also liked the music, it suit the movie quite well. I did find, however, that the camera work could have been better. As a first attempt at stop motion it was well done but the camera was shaky. From picture to picture it moved slightly.

Overall it was still very entertaining, and with some better camera work, I think you can make even more entertaining submissions. Keep it up.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Another great left 4 dead parody.

Between this one and left 4 speed, everything annoying/funny has been covered. Its really hard to say which one was better in my opinion, both are hilarious. This one definitely focussed on everything wrong with the AI instead of human players. I loved the voices and the sound effects you used from the game worked nicely. Very well done, you should make more parodies in the future.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Hilarious and exactly right!

Very nicely done. You captured that whole "what are the chances" thing for sure. The parts i can most relate to are the idiot teamate shooting a car with an alarm or the idiot teammate shooting the witch just to be funny. Im surprised you didnt include any "zoey is the only girl" jokes that ive heard before.

Overall, funny animation, and funny voices. You definitely nailed the Left 4 Dead experience!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt2)

Great continuation.

This was a great follow up to part one, though its a bit of a shame each part isnt longer due to the file size limits. Either way, the story is shaping up very well, and i kind of like how you see the beginning of an apocalypse from one persons point of view rather than lets say a whole city. Again, the animation was very impressive, and this time the realistic sound effects were even more noticable. Im looking forward to part 3.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

Finally!!!

After what seemed like forever, literally, episode one is finally released. And i cant say it was worth the wait, as the wait was just too long. What i noticed pretty quickly is that there was a more heavy focus on the story in this part. This seems like it could be a good thing, im looking forward to seeing how the story progresses throughout this first episode. Just like in the teaser, the graphics were extremely impressive. Overall great start to this first episode.

Rockoons 2 Rockoons 2

Fantastic animation.

Excellent music video. Besides the song being entertaining, the animation was smooth and detailed. I loved the look of the wolf characters for whatever reason, and i just love what you did with the song in terms of the animation. Overall this was an incredibly entertaing and equally impressive submission. Im certainly looking forward to seeing more from you.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

As good as the earlier ones.

First off, the earlier episodes of the series were both clever and hilarious, and this one is no different. It was nice to see all the familiar characters again, especially dumbass. Good animation overall, even though the characters were sticks, it suits the series well. Overall this was another good one, not much to say other than awesome.

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-3

Great again.

Funny, well animated, good sense of humour and funny characters in this one just like the previous ones. Splooge and red power ranger definitely are the funniest characters, so itd be nice to continue seeing them in future submissions. Im sure the next parts will be as good if not better, so just keep it up!

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Sweet! But it did feel rushed.

This was very well done overall. I love the idea and love the mix between animation and sprites. Though as you mentioned there we lots of tweens, the graphics looked nice anyway. But it should have been a bit longer by perhaps showing a little bit more of each world, and the ending could have been "more animated" as there were a few images instead. Still, loved the flash, and im looking forward to more.