I was made for lovin' you I was made for lovin' you

Pretty sweet cover.

This cover definitely has a different style than the original song. That said, this is actually a really good cover. Im no music expert or anything but if there was something you could have done differently in the song, it would be to make it simpler, meaning a little less music/other noises in the background.

Still, its a great cover that deserves nothing less than a 5/5.

GlueR responds:

Well, thank you!!! I do tend to do big instrumentations, so no surprises there... Other than that, I'm really glad you liked this one, as it did take a lot of effort to be made! Cheers!

Teh litterbox has phailed Teh litterbox has phailed

Wow, pretty cool.

I thought that was pretty sweet actually, kinda weird with all the cats though. I especially enjoyed the riff starting at 44 seconds, quite epic.

Nicely done, keep it up.

cat-bastards responds:

Epicness is totally cat-bastards style! >:(

Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix Mario 64 Menu Screen Remix

Good job, brings back some memories.

This was certainly well done in all aspects. I remember playing the original game for the Nintendo 64, and this remix definitely brings back some of the good memories i has for that game.

On top of that it was just flat out well done. Theres lots going on, its very clear and its also easy to listen too. Naturally the originality cant be as high as the other things because it is based off another song.

Well good work, keep them coming.

HouseMasta responds:

thanks a lot, glad you liked it!

Kick Back & Relax Kick Back & Relax

Not bad at all!

Just like you said and the reviewer did before me, i just relaxed while listening to the song. It made me think, songs have to be great to do this to me. Good job on this song, everything was good about it. But in the starting sequence (which played over a few times in the song) there was not enough of a melody sort of. The notes kind of stayed the same, other than no i have no critiques!

VGman2005 responds:

Yeah, I was goofing around, and got that starting sequence. It was annoying and really didn't change, but I just kept getting ideas to build around it, and for the most part, I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks for the review too.

Check It At Home Check It At Home

Hehe nice one!

That was pretty sick actually. I really enjoyed that. The biggest thing here is how it was so damn original. Ive never heard a rap song about technology and My Space! And the chorus was really cool, catchy and just plain amusing. The lyrics were funny, and the beat was cool. Just really well done.

Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time Evil-Dog - The Sands of Time

Brilliant

Man i remember hearing this song about a year ago and holy crap i loved it. I still feel the same way about it. Everything is just soooo cool!! It isnt specifically like any of the pieces of music from the game, but it certainly has that type of feel to it, and hence it comes out as a nice POP tribute. Fantastic job man, seriously!

winter song winter song

Cool.

To be honest i didnt quite visualize winter with the song, but that did stop me from really enjoying it. My favourite songs are definitely the more relaxing ones like this song. Well i hope you can make more. Im also downloading this one :).

The Sock Song The Sock Song

Very good.

Well the song was happy, i can agree with you on that. But like socks? Thats a bit of an odd analogy, but do want you want its your song :P. I actually really enjoyed this, i found it very relaxing throughout. But maybe indie isnt quite the section for it, either way nice work.

Sinister Moonlight Sinister Moonlight

Wow.

Unexpectedly amusing i must say. Im going through each section of the audio portal and taking at least one song from each section. And i really thought i would find nothing in any way appealing in the Goth section but this was great. Its unlike any song ive heard on the site before. Id be surprised if this wasnt the best submission in the Goth section!

The Siren The Siren

Ahhh...

Relaxing, lol. Thats how i would sum this audio up in just one word. It was actually really good, and truthfully i wasnt expecting much from this genre, Brit Pop. The song was actually "a real song" based on the way it sounded. And it was quite good for a Ng audio portal submission. So way to go, i want to hear more!